Scott's : Breaking News

7:11 AM

December 03, 2008 Hot Trends

juvenile diabetes?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:14:42 GMT
fox_maple asked: Does anyone have experience with juvenile diabetes? I’m a little worried about my one year old son. Type 1 diabetes runs in my husbands family, although most of his relatives were fine until they were in their 30s and 40s. I have noticed that my son acts desperately thirsty. ...]

I need a recipe for cookies or something really good for person with diabetes?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:57:01 GMT
Amberle asked: I want to make this old man something good for Christmas I know he likes pizza and cookies any ideas for somebody with really bad induced by drugs diabetes?Please help Thankschristmas online shopping

Is fattness a problem with juvenile diabetes?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:44:24 GMT
willice a asked: First, my thanks to you all for your usefull tips regarding my son’s juvenile diabetes. We changed his diet, got a nutritionist, but he is getting plumper by the day. Is there need to worry?usa online shopping mall


Bargain Shopping
Online Shopping Mall
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home